Πέμπτη 25 Ιανουαρίου 2018

is a good time to recall the legend of the Wild Haggis. This extremely shy, rare round, tasty creature lives in the Highlands and can be caught by disguising your scent

My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here, My heart's in the Highlands, a-chasing the deer; Chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe, My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here, My heart's in the Highlands, a-chasing the deer; Chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe, My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.In the wild, there are two varieties of haggis, one with longer left legs, the other with longer right legs. The former variety can run clockwise around a mountain while the latter can run anticlockwise.https://www.peta.org.uk/blog/recipe-vegan-haggis-for-the-laddies-and-lassies/ Komistus tyhjensi hetkessä pihan pikkulinnusta! #pihabongaus #birdlife #varpushaukka8888888888888888888888888888888Fasismin lähtökohdat on vasemmalla laidalla, sosialismissa ja siellä ne ovat edelleen, se ei ole äärioikeistolaisuutta. Vapausaate kallistuu oikealle ja on sitä oikeaa oikeistoa, koska siinä korostetaan valtion pientä roolia ja yksilönvapauksia, nämä ajatukset ei kuulu vasemmalle.onkoNäin juuri, Eurooppa ja eurooppalaiset on täysin eri asia kuin poliittinen projekti nimeltä EUA bear ‏ @A_single_bear 5 t5 tuntia sitten Lisää I found a bug with so many legs. I told it about my day. I do not know if it listened, but it stayed the entire time, which I appreciated.

3 σχόλια:

  1. Aug 23, 2012 - Nationalistiset [ks. myös Hegel; Marshall] asenteet selittävät ensimmäisen maailmansodan (1914-1918) suosiota saksalaisen älymystön piirissä. ...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. utopiasgateBeautiful #Mitilini #GreekIsland #Yakamoz #Church Magical #Christmas day feeling a strong force of #positiveenergy since being on this Island regardless of the tragic refugee

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή